It’s always a good idea to eat healthy, even when not trying to look devilishly attractive in a bikini or speedometer. While some foods, such as sugary treats, or even dairy products, won’t do anyone any favors, there are lots of foods that can help the skin as well as the rest of the body. Here are five to get started:
1. Water. Usually saying, water is more important than food. It helps keep the skin hydrated, and helps clear out the system, which will not only mean beautiful skin, but feeling better all around.
2. Blueberries. They’re a high source of antioxidants – one of the foods with the highest capacity out there – and are a good source of fiber.
3. Walnuts. Loaded with essential fatty acids, they’re just what the skin needs to protect itself. Additionally, it also helps the skin look younger by giving it the nourishment it needs to keep it supple.
4. Green Tea – an incredibly beneficial one. Green tea has anti inflammatory properties and is rich in Polyphenols. And, for an added benefit, helps the metabolism.
5. Whole Wheat Bread. This item, while some might say has a less appealing flavor than, say, white bread, is healthy because it contains selenium. Selenium is a mineral that is helpful when it comes to skin cells, and, studies show, might even help skin damaged by the sun.
Sometimes changing the diet can be challenging; either by being a picky eater, or by forgetting what it is that is good to eat and why it’s needed. So, for those that don’t much like the idea of changing their diet, here are five other ideas.
1. Sunscreen. Use it. Besides the fact that at times, there seems to be nothing worse than suffering from sunburn, the ultraviolet (UV) rays from the sun are extremely harmful.
2. Moisturize. Dry skin doesn’t heal as easily as soft skin, and therefore is more susceptible to other forms of damage. So after each cleansing, a light moisturizer is the best bet.
3. Indoor Tanning is a No-No. If it’s been established that UV rays cause damage to the skin (essentially because it burns it), so purposely introducing the skin to it just seems silly.
4. Take Vitamins. Some vitamins are especially geared towards enhancing the health of the skin. For women, Evening Primrose Oil is used for promoting skin health and helping reduce acne, and anyone can take Vitamin E.
5. Exercise. Exercise is good anytime and for multiple reasons, but it helps the skin keep elasticity, which will, in turn, help reduce wrinkles.
Everyone likes healthy skin，so just eat healthily and use right skin care products as I have told you. It’s not so hard to do these things, but you should keep up all the way.
Would you like to buy CHEAP and FASHIONABLE Tiffany Jewelry on line? Just come click: TIFFANY