Eczema is a type of skin inflammation and can be very irritating. Easing the symptoms and treating your eczema can be very simple and done at the comfort of your own home! The traditional treatments like over the counter products and prescribed medicines only provides you a temporary relief and are not able to cure your infection from the root level.
1. In order to soften dry skin, you can take a bath with oatmeal mixed with water. A handful of natural oatmeal, tied into a cheesecloth, is circulated in warm bath water. Do not use cleansers or soaps when using oatmeal in the bathwater. This method not only improves the skin’s condition but also provides relief from constant itching.
2. Mix 1 part coconut oil with 2 parts flax seed oil. With clean fingers apply a thin layer on the eczema. This works miracles on eczema and targets both symptoms of eczema as well gets rid of the eczema completely over time. You will notice relief very shortly.
3. The third remedy you can use to naturally treat your eczema is use blueberry extract. This remedy will help with itchy skin and inflammatory. You can find lotions that have blueberry extract in it at your local cosmetic store. Make sure you put some on your skin once a day.
4. Avoid eating foods which contains acidic elements. Keep yourself away from excessive alcohol, tobacco, coffee, etc. which are proven to increase the internal bacterial infection. You can include green vegetables and fruits in your diet. Plus natural health supplements containing vitamin A, B and C are very effective to improve your immune system.
5. Along with the topical treatments, certain dietary supplements can also be helpful in the treatment of eczema. The most recommended supplement for treating eczema are omega 3 oils. Including these essential fatty acids in your diet reduces inflammation and improves the condition to a great extent. By using flaxseed oil, that is available at various grocery stores, you can add these essential fatty acids to your diet.
6. Apply the oil concoction to the eczema before you sleep then wash it off in the morning. If you can, try to apply the oil throughout the day as well. You should notice results within a week!
7. Use organic and unscented moisturizers: Natural moisturizers which contains organic and unscented ingredients are best for your skin to keep it moisturized all the time. This avoids your skin to become dry and stop the spread of the infection naturally.
Author is an online medical researcher on eczema treatment and skin care. Click read more on eczema treatment, how to treat eczema naturally.